View Single Post
Old 08.31.2016, 05:18 PM   #19407
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
please write more about batman and other kiddie shit like that, but you're sorely unequipped to talk about the great milos forman

I'm not talking about Milos Forman. I'm talking about a film that he unfortunately directed. An entertaining novelty that doesn't deserve half the praise that's heaped upon it.

You must be joking, you oaf, because you almost sound like a closet classist when you suggest that I — one of the common people who enjoys silly things like... animation — (?) am "not equipped" to talk about Milos Forman. You're gonna have to dig a lot deeper into the social shitpile of humanity to find someone who doesn't know The People Vs. Larry Flynt, Loves of a Blonde, Man on the Moon, or One Flew Over the mother-fucking Cuckoo's Nest, for fuck's sake. Only one of the world's most popular films, that. Do you feel fancy now, you caviar eating pig?

"Not equipped." Jesus Fuck. That was embarrassing for you.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|