View Single Post
Old 07.06.2015, 03:52 AM   #39227
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh man. i'd be freaked out worrying about not doing anything that might get me arrested.

i'm terrified of the ayatollahs.

hey, dude, this is such a stereotypical answer. don't get me wrong, but do some reading and get some information and you'll be surprised.

My brother was in Iran several times now and he told me it's definitely the safest and most welcoming country that he's ever been to. (and he's been to A LOT of countries, as well as myself).

Common Iranians hate the picture of their country that the western media has been portraiting for a couple of decades, and they do their best to make it up to the tourists by being as generous as possible. Hence, it's not an uncommon thing that you're approached by a total stranger who invites you to come and have a dinner with him and his family, or just gives you a free tour of his city, just because he likes you and wants to practice his English.

And as for "getting arrested", as long as you stick to some rules that are taken seriously there (no alcohol, men shouldn't wear shorts, women should wear a scarf on their head), you're totally safe.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|