View Single Post
Old 06.02.2015, 11:47 AM   #46796
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
But like Evollove, itīs hard to me hear even Finnish lyrics. I have to have written lyrics with me when I am listening, thatīs the only way to me understand them.

If I care enough or I'm curious enough, I'll look up words I don't entirely understand.

But that's because lyrics are important to me. This is why Planet Waves is kind of crappy. The music's fine for the most part, but Bob's words are mostly mediocre and sometimes really bad, which really diminishes the whole thing for me.

I'm guessing lyrics are sort of important for everyone, to some extent. No one has ever put on a Nazi hate rock album for me and said, "Yeah, I know. But ignore the words and just enjoy the catchy tunes." Some lyrics can ruin everything.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|