View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 01:09 PM   #34
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
all right follow.blind, i can understand yr. opinnion on rr album (which i like), but i don't understand and i must disagree with yr. statement about lee's out of rhytm, not like(ing) sonic evolution and that confusion(?). that's not true to me. he wouldn't do it, or do you think he's really doing it only coz a lot of bills? did you watch rock en seine '05? to me, he is the man of stage that evening and he enjoying it more than thurston (when we talking about recent past). with kim playing abilities and others.....it was always like this, wasn't it? and still eventhough kim aint no super skilled bass player, sy creates something extraordinary with that great feel, you wont find in case of any other band, never.

I do agree with you there. Lee is spot on with the new material. I was watching their latest Letterman performance of Incinerate and he was always on his mark and in synch with the rest of the band. No foul ups. Sonic Youth are too tightly regimented of a band to have such a central and talented musician to be fouling up such simple riffs.

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|