View Single Post
Old 11.23.2008, 11:15 PM   #33
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
i never got into lil wayne's music before he was big and will never get into his music now that he is big. i will stick to mid 90's hip-hop whenever i need to hear some hip-hop.

nice! Just like how I only listen to 80's rock when I need my fixation of rock music because all the rest is shit anyway.

Lil' Wayne has great potential, just hasn't been executing it properly lately. And some of his mixtapes are great. Lyrically and vocally speaking, he's groundbreaking. Many rappers have tired sounds now and can't pull off what Wayne can. A good part of CIII has fresh ideas like Dr. Carter, and the DJ SCREW south style "A Millie".

Seems like many of you need to start reading Cocaine Blunts and get a more dynamic perspective of rap.