View Single Post
Old 11.09.2017, 01:05 PM   #8810
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh, i see. i always hear names like “moyes” and “big sam” spoken with dread. then that man with the nice rumpled suit who coached england some years ago (old and redfaced, nice man, i forget his name). it’s always the same musical chairs it seems.

It is EXACTLY that. There's some managers who jsut go round and round doing just ok and then onto the next job. Pardew, Allardyce (although tbf he did great at Bolton), Redknapp, and now Moyes has joined the rest of the gang.

Quote:
and how is pep doing?

Honestly, he's killing it with City. It's gonna be interesting to see if he can keep them playing as well as they are. De Bruyne has kicked it up to another level, and in my eyes is outright the best player in the league.

Quote:
btw, dortmund poached the ajax coach and they’re okay on paper—3rd, tied with schalke

i haven’t seen them play though, i’m sad to say

(on the other hand, with the free time away from the game, business is going well— but for what?? ha ha ha)

How you finding not having another distraction?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|