View Single Post
Old 02.22.2011, 01:09 PM   #100
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
On the negative side, I've self-released most of my music for the past year and no one's gave a shit. FUCK OFWGKTA.

Rome wasn't built in a day, my friend. I've been self-releasing my music (though labels have put it out too) for 13 years, and only in the past year or two did anyone seem to give a shit. There's just SO MUCH stuff out there, that I think it's very difficult for people to keep up with all of it... I was lucky to start making music right as mp3's were starting to get popular. Now every other drone project is net-releasing than 10-hour albums, for example. I've been lucky to meet lots of superfriendly people via last.fm, and the ones that truely care, are superdevoted to everything I do. I'd take 2 or 3 superfans over 1000 "last.fm listeners" you know what I mean? You already have a hardcore fan in me, so just get a couple more superfans and you'll be a champion.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|