Thread: 10 Years 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09.11.2011, 02:12 PM   #39
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I remember sitting on my bed and recieveing a phone call from one of our clients informing us that one of the twin towers had been destroyed and we should turn on the news. We did. We witnessed the tower crumble and then watched as the second was struck by a fucking passenger plane. We witnessed them both crumble before our eyes on live TV. Yes shocking. Things you hear about in history like the Kennedy assasination. Don't think we really accept it this day. My 9 year old son was given the extra credit assignment of watching a documentry of these happenings for extra credit. We watched about the pentagon. I am sure that in our town this will come as an anomally. He knew alot more thanI thought. The little shit soaks up info like a spounge. He took 3 pages of notes. My child WILL survive in this world full of shit.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|