Thread: 10 Years 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2011, 03:15 AM   #30
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Are you done throwing your little tantrum there? Don't realize that what you are saying is no different then the John Hagees or the Jihadists of the world? It is exaggerated, biased, and intolerant, the very things you seem to be against. It is intolerant, asshole attitudes like this that brought about 9/11, and until we rid these from our societies, then hatred and violence will continue.

Christianity is not a person, it is a concept, which has done nothing to anyone. Neither did Islam knock down the Twin Towers, or did political radicalism blow up the federal building in Oklahoma City. People did these things. People with hatred and violence in their hearts. The only cure to hatred and violence is sincere love and peace.

Honestly, intolerant and bigoted attitudes do not reflect either love or peace, and so are only more so part of the problem, not the solution.

as for me, I pray for you, me, them, and us all.

Not to start a whole discussion about religion again, but THEIR PARTICULAR READING OF Islam is responsible for 9/11.
If a solution to the Israel/Palestine situation had been found, the attackers would still have attacked in some form. If the US stopped supporting Israel so heavily, the attackers would still have attacked in some form. If the Saudis had stopped trading with the US.... etc. Insert every demand Al Quaeda made

The only thing that would be satisfactory to them would be to concede every single little thing they desired, which of course is impossible.
However, if they suddenly started questioning their religion, stopped thinking that they would get to paradise and have 72 virgins after murdering 3000 people (the fact they only killed <3000 is still absolutely incredible) I have a feeling that would have done more in dissuading them from carrying out the attacks.

And people like John Hagee and that Koran burning idiot pastor might have a little more credibility when talking about Islam if they werent extremist religious nutcases themselves.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|