View Single Post
Old 01.06.2009, 03:27 AM   #144
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It's not pretentious, you're just being honest. But.. Yeah, I've been listening to Deerhoof and AC both for the past 6 or so years now. It's interesting, because I wonder what bands we're listening to now will be that highly regarded in 6 years from now. My favorite success story is definitely Polysics, who I started listening to around the same time (early 2003) when you couldn't find their music anywhere and I found one guy on soulseek named poly who had ALL their albums and that was all he had. After all these years, because of their popularity, they are able to tour and play all over the U.S. and stuff, and I finally saw them live last year, which was great. So, I say, that's great if bands become more popular, because it's more likely I can see them live!!!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|