View Single Post
Old 09.28.2017, 07:44 AM   #50137
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
absolutely. I owned that one back in high school even. Admittedly was never a huge Joni fan, but Blue was one of the handful of her albums I did like. The one that I listened to the most back then was um... is it called Ladies Of The Canyon or something like that? It had "Help Me" which is prob my fav Joni song. Maybe I'm mixing up albums now. Like I said I was never really a big fan or anything, but casually liked some of her stuff.

EDIT: ok you had me curious. I was screwing up albums. "Help Me" was on Court & Spark, which I had on hand-me-down vinyl along w/ Canyons. Blue was one I bought on CD myself. Oh well.