View Single Post
Old 07.28.2006, 04:52 AM   #24
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
K, I wanna play. But it seems like so many people are already doing the cassette thing that there won't be much participation in this.

And I kinda sorta want to pick the person who gets my tape, and vice versa. But I kinda sorta don't. But I still want to know who it's for.

I do this, and I end up making 4 CDs instead of 1.

Ooh, there's a question - regular audio CD, or mp3 format? With the latter, I can veritably BOMBARD my recipient with shit.

*Sidenote: I think it's really quite amusing that people on internet forums positively panic at the thought of handing their address out, yet they won't remotely hesitate to fuck someone from their local bar. Asshats.

Not to mention the fact that countless strangers have the opportunity to follow you home and discover your residence every single day. If someone's that dedicated, I say hey, take your chances and have at it.

NO ONE IS SAFE.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|