View Single Post
Old 09.05.2011, 07:19 AM   #8
Gulasch Noir
the end of the ugly

Gulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's assesGulasch Noir kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
you know i had this thought again about nudism this weekend, because i was very disappointed to hear coming from people who are regulars in the nudists beach, that eyeing is of such great importance to them. i was very disappointed. very.
or when the drawing class teacher had told me once that many of the ladies didnt join the class because we had a nude man for a model. which however, was weird because it wasnt the first time we had a man for a model.
i mean i understand and its natural, but i 'd like if nudism can be viewed once in awhile just for what it is. a naked person.
sorry and thank you; i think you said smth nice to me, but i view this thread like i described above plus with some humor potential.

Eyeing might also be common on non-nudist things, I guess. But I understand, what you're saying - which doesn't necessarily mean, I would not be part of the eyeing party, if I ever entered a nudist beach. But maybe the ostentatious "eyer" is someone who is pretty new to the nudist scene. Who knows?
Gulasch Noir is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|