View Single Post
Old 11.22.2017, 11:00 AM   #282
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
I finally got to see Sun Kil Moon live and really liked it.
It was yesterday, in Paris. Mark Kozelek didn't feel too well for the first songs (that's about 45 minutes) and complained about the way the bass was mixed. When it got solved out, he kinda apologized, saying he was 50 and fearing a heart attack with the stage vibrating with the bass, also saying touring meant one-night stays at hotels they had never heard of and in which noone could sleep well...
When his mood improved it felt really good til the end of the show (about 2 hours 30 minutes).
Guitar, bass, piano, drums, and him occasionnally on guitar.
Stuff out of his latest album with Ben Boye (on piano yesterday) and Jim White, and brand new stuff written after a show earlier this month in Warsaw.
This being said, I don't know their output too well (2 albums and that's it).
Many people left during the show, which was strange and super, as I don't like crowds.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|