View Single Post
Old 02.19.2010, 11:34 PM   #28
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
I'm starting to feel pathetic for still browsing this message board.

bro, you have a bright future ahead of you in the field of understatements.

i just want to get the msn addresses of a select few people from here that i actually like and would like to talk to more and then split forever, and leave this place to be torn to even finer peices by the rabid mangy dogs desperate for scraps. it's become a right wing hole of alterna-conservatives shouting down anyone who challenges their prideful ignorance and oh so cynical worldview. i hate everything i post and almost everything i read. it's like - you could do so much better - me, you, most of us. i get the impression a lot of us have developed personalities here and are just play acting for attention at this point. i don't know what it is about sy at this point that is generating the type of people we see here today but it's not something i want to be a part of. eyeliner, helen lundeburg and anti orgasm are cool songs, but they are just shallow pop songs and nothing more to me at this point. as for sy, whatever, i think that k punk piece from a while back says it all.

and the problem is that message boards never die, they just slowly slowly grind to a pathetic inertia.

it would be better for us all if chabib decided he was gonna close this place and set a certain date. and then we'd all have finality and could move on.

but once you've started posting and you gain some sort of a presence no matter how stupid it is and no matter how much you are just playing games of how cool am i or how cynical or whatever it's hard to stop.

at this point in my life i am having a hard time giving a shit about entertainment of any sort, be it music or film or whatever. it's gotten to the point now were entertainment and hedonism is something i want to escape FROM not into.

this isn't a place were you can learn anything much, it's just a place to have your ego and ignorance confirmed and publically display what a dick you are, or how smart or nihilistic you are... so what. it's fun, but sometimes it's tiring aswell.

like i can't be bothered ripping on everyone, it's just so futile. i feel like my brain is dumbening every second i spend here. like some 17th century french peasant jacking his syphilitic dick over and over till it falls off.

i am totally being sapped in time and energy by hanging here. the best thing to come out of this place have been adams films which are so good they had me planning to go film my own after watching them. (not doing that now cos im concentrating on writing and its logistically impossible to film the stuff i want atm). but anyway, im getting really bored trying to pretend i care these days and know there is different stuff i should be doing. that nagging truth cant be suppressed no matter how hard i try. i can act in bad faith but i can't live my whole life in it.

i don't even THINK when i'm watching a film anymore. it's very hard to even listen to music, i forget i'm listening to it and don't notice it. it doesn't leave any real impression. not always the fault of the music, it's just my head is not there and is looking for something completly different. i think with a fast broadband connection you just become totally oversaturated with music and film to the point were it means nothing anymore. so whatever, time for me to take a break, it will always be there if i need it.

ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|