View Single Post
Old 08.05.2006, 09:59 AM   #8
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by simibaby
Hey, Every Neur... HE called himself "the 1st Black hippie" (maybe goofing), I hate Rolling Stone but thought it's the only way someone like YOU would've ever heard of him, and brought up the jail thing b/c all those hip to news (in other words NOT you) know about his imprisonment on false charges, the lawsuit, etc.

Now stop being a dick and grow up.

hahahaha, stop it you are too much!!!

i was just saying that because perhaps you thought mr lee's passing was a loss to this world because of HIS MUSIC instead of what a fashion magazine, a criminal record and one dimensional simple self-given title say to you.

but seriously, anyone want to trade love bootlegs? ohh right, i don't know love because my new rolling stone got lost in the mail! i wonder is the idiot from the wedding crashers is going to be on the cover again...
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|