Thread: psf records
View Single Post
Old 05.29.2008, 08:45 AM   #13
Semperet
little trouble girl

Semperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard sucka
I'd begin with the two Fushitsusha double live records (3-4 and 15-16), but they're both way too expensive to take a chance. Why not get your little tootsies wet first with the Canadian live release "Withdraw this Sable Devotion" on Victor records? It's got some nice stuff on it, the highlight being Pathetique. And it won't cost the earth. The Pathetique album on PSF is also fantastic, but I wouldn't go for Allegorical Misunderstanding or The Caution Appears until you're really certain that Haino is God--an epiphany which will come if you spend enough money on his records.
I don't really like the mix on the Acid Mothers stuff that early, but it's still Acid Mothers. So Pataphysical Freak Out Mu for me (although now I'm not sure whether it's on PSF so I might be slightly off-topic. So I'll stop.
Semperet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|