View Single Post
Old 07.25.2007, 09:14 PM   #14
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I said they look like Coldplay, and they do. They look like a bunch of dicks with arms and legs.

I think they sound like shit. But then I'm wrong because you say so? That doesn't sound right to me.

Well, no, you think they sound like shit that's fair enough. I think Velvet Underground sounds like shit (for the most part), but I'm pretty sure they were an important and talented band. I think the ramones reeeeally sound like boring tripe ass shit, but I'm pretty sure they had something.

I feel like there's some quality there that's pretty inarguable. That's all I'm saying. It's pretty easy to dislike their sound, but they are obviously putting an effort out to do what they feel needs doing.

Anyway, that's just how I see it.