View Single Post
Old 07.06.2008, 07:57 PM   #225
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
still not up in the archives. It has definitely ben aud taped by some guy from the nyctaper site, will edit and up it soon methinks. On dime someone upped he feelies set (which to my understandig was broadcasted on radio but not online streamed). I recorded the stream with vlc player in wav (which is pretty pointless since the streaming was 128kbps mp3), and honestly I don't think it's worth the time to edit this huge file with streaming hiccups/pauses and frequencies crushed by the compression when the radio broadcast+a most likely good aud recording will surface soon (supposedly)...

This is why I wasn't too upset that I was unable to record it streaming.....Since many thought the mix was so good from the crowd, I'd imagine a fine audience source will show up as well....SOON PLEASE !!!

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|