View Single Post
Old 04.19.2006, 08:05 AM   #52
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
i've heard that rumour before that kim used to be on smack... have to say i didn't give it much creedence... interesting to see that other people have heard that rumour... also interesting to hear they were using coke as late as 92... i thought it may have just been an 80s thing when they were a bit younger and more brash... i wonder when the last time they used was... i'd imagine it would be quite a performance enhancing drug (musical performance i mean)... i've tried coke a fair few times but have always wanted to take some before playing guitar... it's something i haven't experimented with enough, drugs and musical creation...
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|