View Single Post
Old 11.06.2018, 05:35 PM   #4981
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
It's a sidenote now, but how fucking dumb is Hannity? First of all, him playing a starring role at the Trump rally shows that Fox isn't even pretending anymore. And secondly, he didn't think that discussing this with his bosses beforehand was important? I'm actually surprised that Fox made a statement about not condoning this.

Fox knows who butters their bread - are media pundits not allowed to have any opinions for some reason off their show? You're actually asking why he takes advantage of free speech?

I bet 99% of you who keep asserting a "left" moral superiority on this board have never even read Das Capital. You think the revolution is getting rid of women's restrooms.

The machine fucked up when I scanned my ballot so I don't think my vote counted. Not that it matters in NY - its a big demoRATic machine here.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|