View Single Post
Old 11.08.2009, 07:09 PM   #61
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
I like up through HOTH, their fifth album.

I don't like the prancing that Robert Plant did in his feminine frilly laced blouses as he became the Golden God! Oh Brother!!!

I kinda think he's embarrassed by that posture he projected now that he's in his golden years....He's much more humble and restrained now. Jimmy Page is basically retired and hasn't put any new music out in a decade, JPJ has joined with Dave Grohl and Josh Holmes and they have a new band, The Crooked Vultures. JPJ has had the most significant post-Zep music originality of the 3 surviving ex-Zepsters IMO.

The "re-union" with John Bonham's son, Jason, actually has some great material on it. He did his father proud. Plant's voice was better than it's been for Zep material since 1972 !!!

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|