View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 04:06 PM   #245
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
i totally got dumped last week and moved that 22 y.o. psycho the f outta my house

id rather not go into details as ive told the story a million times over to friends and im exhausted. she's doing that thing where she keeps leaving stuff at my house so she has a reason to come back. lets just say ive learned my lesson, and shouldve listened to people on the board before rushing into things despite knowing her for half a decade prior.

ive blocked her number and im not answering the door anymore. i'll be a toool and call the cops if she comes back causing hassle. idgaf anymore

kept the water filter she bought though

*sips out of mason jar*

getting my house in tip-top shape. office is coming along good. nice little purple room to do work, play games, and practice guitar in.

will post pics of my pedalboard once i have it set up
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|