View Single Post
Old 04.28.2012, 12:34 AM   #1313
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Can't help wondering if there might be another dead man walking situation at the Bridge. I could imagine Roberto Di Matteo winning both the cup finals and still getting let go so that Guardiola can come in. If that was Abramovich's plan, I would prefer to see Guardiola having his year out, RDM being given his chance as boss next season (he deserves it on the basis of the match-by-match results he's acheived since coming in, even if the season ends trophyless), and if that doesn't work out, then bring Guardiola in.

What does worry me a bit is that the senior players are all rallying around RDM and saying they want him in charge next year - will they all throw their toys out of the pram again if they don't get their way? Even if we win the Champions League, I still think it's time to get rid of those guys, get some new blood in, and rebuild.

Finally, I wonder if Abramovich really does want Guardiola anyway, or if it's Messi he wants and he sees Guardiola as the way to get him?
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|