View Single Post
Old 02.18.2009, 09:17 AM   #5
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss
I'm so glad that I'm not a completist any more.

(Things might have been different if it had been something by Lee though)

Actually, I think that's one of the things that has really subtracted from Sonic Youth over the years--and increasingly subtracted: the fact that there's simply too much out there to buy on so many different labels in so many different formats--especially if one is into the solo and side projects as well. I remember back in the early to mid '90s, that was one of the major issues that caused people to fall away from Canadian band Eric's Trip: there were simply so many cassette-only, and 7-inch-only, and CD-only releases on so many different labels, in such limited pressings, PLUS the solo and side projects, that fans just couldn't keep up, and got discouraged.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|