View Single Post
Old 06.01.2006, 10:15 AM   #175
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
EMMAh

The only camera I use is an old one my father gave me 25 years ago (a Asahi Pentax).

Basically, once a photo's done, I'd pull that thing (English ain't my mother tongue so it's gonna be odd) to wind up the argentic film. But to obtain that effect, I've got to make sure the film won't budge. There's a button to press to do that (the same you press to rewind the whole film once the 24 shots are done). After the 2nd shot, I wind up normally & take a new shot, with the obturator on, wind up, and am ready for something else. If there's no black-shot, the following picture would partially cover the 2 shots-composition. Don't know why, but it ruined some effects.
Also, I reduce by half the light exposure time.

I tried that to copy the effects the Surfers had on Hairway to Steven.
Here's my nephew. He keeps this cliché on a shelf by his bed, which moves me.

A friend of mine bought a manual (I mean, non automatic) trendy numeric camera. He's more knowledgeable than I am about photography. He told me he didn't think I could placate two shots on the same space with these new computerized cameras.

Please accept these flowers for the interest you showed.

That's great, I wish I could do that with my camera
Thanks for the flowers

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|