View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 07:17 PM   #12
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
and you, how can yr music be so fucking spectacular that you feel that there are people who deserve to hear it and people who dont. music is life, and no man controls life, and for you to put any kind of limit on yr music is to doom it too a silent death, like a tree falling in the woods for a lack of more amusing cliches. what the fuck is the point of playing music if not to share it with the world? to give create positive energy through your efforts, and anything else would be self-destruction. if you dont share yr music, then you dont gain any of the energy from other people, and the music only costs you. music is the most free gift a musician can give people, and it should be a gift from the heart. have you ever played a show for people that made them laugh, and dance and sing? if so then you understand the life that is in music, and the blessed gift it is to share it with every ear that can hear, and to play it that much louder for those disabled ears that can only feel rhythmic vibration...... be more optimistic, lack nothing.

"Sold them soul and they can’t see, wo-oh, yeah-ah
Life they chose and no one else
I wish that I could bear them well, wo-oh, wo-oh
If you wish, please wish them well"

by the way

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
LISTEN, PLEASE...
CLICK HERE FOR MUSIC...

http://www.myspace.com/suchfriendsaredangerous

Stop it, I wept big fat tears after reading that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|