View Single Post
Old 05.29.2007, 06:47 PM   #7
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Unless you produce it or write about it in a more significant way , as well as breath it, it's useless and ultimately boring to hear over and over again about your views in contexts that don't add up to much, and in fact they are depressing for most of those who love it dearly . Really, do something about your frustrations or shut the fuck up.

I think this is one of many reasons my post count has gone down in recent weeks. I don't know that I have felt I had much to add recently, and when I thought about how many times I have said the same things over and over on here it was kind of embarrassing really.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|