View Single Post
Old 01.31.2017, 09:42 AM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
Some of the post-Peter Green/pre-Fuckingham-Shits stuff is interesting. This "middle period" extends, album-wise, from Kiln House through Heroes Are Hard To Find*. And I don't think it was ever on an album, but Jeremy Spencer's Somebody's Gonna Get Their Head Kicked In Tonight is cool--hard to believe that song and Danny Kirwin's Jewel-Eyed Judy (from Kiln House) are from the same band that now includes Pukingham-Blitz.

*Putting out an album with a cover like that on Heroes Are Hard To Find nowadays would get Mick Fleetwood arrested.

To be honest, I've never fucked with pre-Buckingham Mac. Of course, VH1 legend dictates the band didn't really find itself until Lindsay and Stevie joined, but in reality, Rumors was, what... like, their ninth album?

I will give a listen.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|