View Single Post
Old 12.12.2006, 10:13 AM   #24
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have seen them 5 times, going back to about 1995 or 96. First two times were amazing, 2nd two times were a total trainwreck, last time was good, but not like the early days.
They are totally derivative musically, but they pull it off well enough and have such a commitment to what they do that I don't care.
Favorite albums:

Methedrone (this one is pretty heady/showgazery, and doesn't really sound so much like the other stuff, but I still love it)
Their Satanic Majesty's Second Request
Take It From The Man
Give It Back

The name is both a reference to Brain Jones and to Jim Jones, the Christian cult leader who got 900+ people to commit mass suicide in Guyana when things went sour for them.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|