View Single Post
Old 10.09.2011, 01:17 PM   #76
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I saw Earth last night in Mexico City, great show but very poor attendance. I don't think they will come back again and that kind of pisses me off but I'm thankful I had the chance to see them. Scored a copy of the "Earth Radio Live" LP at the merch table and got it signed by all current members of the band even though Lori Goldston and Angelina Baldoz didn't participate on that one. I recorded the show, and it sounds decent. I'll share my recording and some pictures I took just as soon as i'm able to.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention that Dylan said that "Angels Of Darkness, Demons Of Light II" will be out by the end of February of next year.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|