Thread: Sincere Love
View Single Post
Old 04.28.2011, 11:47 AM   #79
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
That's weird, since I hardly ever had any exchanges with her on this forum. Are you sure you're not being super sensitive to my views on women (lol) because being scrutinised on the forum offends you?
as I mentioned, I'm completely willing to agree that you yourself do not notice this behavior as it plays out. pathological activity often goes unrecognized by the person performing it.

as far as being super-sensitive, I'd actually say that I may have been a bit naive. when I woke up to a pm by you stating that you had made a mix "for" me, I didn't think much of it; however, looking back, this unsolicited favor certainly has underlying connotations to it.

that said, the mix is actually quite good and remains on my iPod to this day, as I'm sure sound_1 and sound_2 remain on the iPods of whatever LUCKY GUYS you were previously smitten by.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|