View Single Post
Old 08.01.2013, 12:25 PM   #3
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I love the hubris behind Manning and Snowden. These guys wanted to be the next Deep Throat, but instead of going throw lawyers, legislators, and legitimate news media, they went through shady, self-aggrandizing snake-oil salesmen. Look, I support whistle-blowing, but dude, be smart about it. What did guys like Manning and Snowden think was going to happen? The US EXECUTES people who steal and leak secrets. I don't agree with that in the slightest, but its the calculated risk you take when you play that game. When I hear these dudes talking about "civic duty to protect democratic process" as a bunch of shit. Dudes thought they'd get famous, now they did, but infamous instead. I sympathize with their situation, but I don't feel sorry for them. It is what it is, but I'm never surprised when the US police-state shows its fangs, and am always surprised how caught up so many Americans are with jingoism to have naively ever believed there was anything but the police-state in the first place!

Besides of which, the worst part, all that leaked information and what did it change? What did it stop? How many Americans actually gave a fuck?

manning went through wikileaks, which was a way for ANONYMOUS sources to leak stuff. this pathetic msm concocted story about these people being inauthentic media whores is a load of shit to distract the citizenry from its uncomfortableness with its states murder of innocents/police state apparatus. manning did not want to be famous and only shared his secret to someone he thought would keep it confidential because he was going insane from loneliness and bullying in an army base in iraq.

so go fuck yourself you shit talking coward. your wigger rasta posing will amount to jack shit, and you are simply uncomfortable about being reminded your fellow countrymen murdered innocents for fun. you are reiterating another version of the "but we already knew they did this stuff!" faux argument. which is just a way of saying you don't want to know about it, without having to say you don't want to know about it.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|