View Single Post
Old 06.08.2010, 09:15 AM   #8
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
the residents - duck stab/buster & glen is probably the easiest to get into, but you can't go wrong with most of their 70s material (not implying their 80s - 00s material isn't worth yr time, 'cos it is.)

sun city girls - not too well-versed in them (i've probably heard fifteen releases), but horse cock phepner and torch of the mystics are good starting points.

pere ubu - i'd avoid anything they've done after new picnic time. this band went to shit so fast. the modern dance is a necessity, though.

the fall - my brain tells me to go with the wonderful frightening world of the fall or this nation's saving grace, but my gut tells me grotesque (after the gramme.) i listened to a few fall albums before grotesque, but that was the one that got me hooked.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|