View Single Post
Old 03.05.2008, 08:04 AM   #26
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, freaky. And there were two of us. Sort of. From the same gene pool anyway. Me and a version of me 10 years earlier, more hair essentially. My brother even gets into the same kind of music as me 10 years after I do. It's weird. I thought at least this way we might be in synch on at least one band at the same time. He wasn't as blown away by them as I was.

If I told you what we were wearing, maybe you'd remember how memorable we were. I was in my gray Oleg Cassini sport coat, AE slim jeans, brown suede shoes and a blue silk shirt. Brian was wearing an old brown leather jacket, an embarrassing Beatles Let It Be T-shirt, and some Nike shoes. You got the cool brother (me) and the uncool one. What can I say.