View Single Post
Old 12.22.2006, 02:03 AM   #6
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Yeah, one of the other Message Boards I'm registered to is based off my city's music scene (www.punkottawa.com) but the posters there are really immature and terribly rude. They're also filled with these:

Author: drunk_punk101
Subject: FUCK EMO!!
Date: 12/17/06 8:55 pm
Emo is undoubtedly the shitiest trend in alternative rock history. Its the posers home. rich kids try to look poor, with their neatly ripped jeans. Spoiled upper class brats who have everything easy, wining about depression, and how no-one loves them. and then worst of all, they claim to be alternative, yet every one of those fuckers looks indentical. Emo isnt alternative it plays on fuckin Mtv, for shits sake. all these emo kids and emo bands need to go fuck themselves. please tell me you guys agree.

Haha, yehhh.........emo sucks