View Single Post
Old 03.27.2013, 09:52 PM   #2705
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I've not been following them much either but what you say about their lack of shape and focus seems to tally with criticisms Klinsmann's (allegedly) getting from within the team itself. Not many teams look good in qualifiers, though.

right, i made that caveat (re: crappy qualifiers) early in my comment, but still, it was like watching "Team WTF". had no idea the players were complaining about that but it was plain to see yesterday.

my guess then is perhaps klinsmann is so confident we'll qualify that he's just experimenting with different people in different positions trying to see what happens. (???) i think i've seen the word "experimental" thrown somewhere.

speaking of crappy qualifiers-- spain 1 finland 1? i would have loved to witness that. also (for better reasons) alaba's goal for austria.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|