View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 01:09 PM   #60
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitstain
how am i supposed to listen to music?

i think if an album is good, it will be good despite how you record it. if people hear the leaked version and like it, then it would be wise of them to get a better version of it for more intense listening. like how all the people do with pet sounds, hah.

not true. just go listent to ariel pink to see how much recording quality matters. many good songs have been killed by shitty recording.

Quote:
what is better, listening to the shitty rip and getting a sense of whether i should buy it? or buying it blindly and not knowing if i will even like it? at this point, those seem to be the only two options, and i would say that even tho the sound quality isnt as good as the album quality, it is a good way of finding out if i want to go further into it or not.

that's what singles are for, champ. i hardly believe that SY are going to put out the new album without having a track or two up on the website for listening pleasure.
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|