View Single Post
Old 12.05.2012, 05:53 PM   #2234
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Are you being ironic? Seven Nation Army is the White Stripes song. The worst White Stripes song ever.

i haven't seen or heard the white stripes since they appeared in that jim jarmusch movie with the tesla coil. what was that, 12 years ago? i never liked them much before that anyway and paid no attention (yes, yes, i do live in a bubble of my own making).

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Anyway, im glad Juventus are through, just for the memories. When they had Zidane, and Del Piero. What a team. And they still have Buffon. One more European cup for Buffon, it has to happen

buffon and pirlo are awesome. i also like chiellini. i understand pirlo has been having a tough year because the don't rest him enough and "at his age" it takes a toll. but hell yes, nice team.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|