View Single Post
Old 07.06.2011, 03:36 PM   #14
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I think In Prism displays an excellent maturity and above all excellent guitar tone, I don't think there's any reason for over the top noise theatrics...... just my opinion though........

I dont think they ever traded in theatrics, They just recorded in a certain way that gave their guitars this sharp, jarring quality that was lost on In Prism. Im not a musician so i dont give a toss about pedals or anything like that, and perhaps In Prism is the way they always intended to sound but they didnt have the recording budget to do so, but i hope they make it a little less clean on the new one.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|