View Single Post
Old 07.03.2015, 08:54 AM   #39215
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I'm gonna be an extra at a film shoot this Saturday. It's a short film project and it doesn't require much of me other and standing around motionless and looking like death incarnate. I thought that might just be within my field of capability.

ha ha ha ha-- awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
It's a visual reinterpretation of Robert Schumann's (words by Heinrich Heine) classical number "Der Arme Peter" (Poor Peter). Basically boy meets girl, girl marries someone else, boy is devastated and his mind wanders dark places. But instead of a church in the 19th century, this Version is supposed to take place in a contemporary goth club. And loads of symbolism in the concept excerpt I've been given. I don't know if it's gonna be any good, but it might jujust be a tun experience. And hey, it's part of a bigger project consisting of several shorts that is under the patronage of Michael Haneke no less.

oh hell, that is interesting. curious if the music will also be reimagined.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|