View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 08:57 PM   #3329
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
For me seeing Spain finally Fall feels like what it must have meant for the rest of America when the Lakers finally lost in 2004 and then again in 2008. As for me? I am excited about the upcoming Gold Cup! In 2011 America got clowned here in LA at the Rose Bowl (sighs..) It was a rough summer what with the Miami Heat losing to Dallas and then the USMNT falling just a few missed plays short of the Gold Cup. With Heat now having won back-to-back Championships AND the USMNT finally starting to find a rhythm and look good under Klinsmann and a Germanic style while Mexico is slumping terribly in the World Cup Qualifiers I dare say this summer might be revenge. I seriously think the US can do it and there is no better time for Landon Donovan to make a Michael Jordan like reappearance!

Haha! By a crazy coincidence, two of those Quarterfinal games will played at my two NFL teams' stadiums, the ATL Falcons GeorgiaDome and also the Baltimore Ravens' M&T Bank Stadium.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|