View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 10:35 AM   #3325
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Haha, but they do seem to be missing a certain precision in their passin and an overall intensity to their play. I'm sure they are tired but no more than they would've been in other post-season tournaments, when they've looked almost unbeatable. And while it's a cliche to talk about teams needing a plan b, it's something Spain do seem to lack.

It'll be interesting to see where the bookies put them in the run up to the WC. They're obviously capable of winning it but I'm not sure I'd make them favourites anymore. Brazil will be obvious candidates now, along with I suppose Germany and Argentina. Spain too but not with anything like the same confidence as there was in previous tournaments.

lack of precision is because brazil tamped them in their own half just like bayern did to barça. overall intensity is the fatigue-- del bosque played the same fucking 11 he played on the semis, didn't he?

and yes the lack of a plan b is what people have been talking about. they did not know what the fuck to do.

meanwhile, people like javi martinez wasted their energy on the bench while del bosque continued the same old shit.

spain just won the U21 cup though so they have some awesome players coming up but if they stick to the same old tired squad they will continue to crumble.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|