View Single Post
Old 05.29.2015, 10:20 AM   #46754
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
But maybe this subject is totally discussed...

yes please. just don't keep saying "everyone." uffff.

===

i'll have to listen to that jefferson airplane. i'm curious now. i know a few songs here/there but never paid a lot of attention to it. i probably should.

80s in my native wasteland had a very small & obscure punk-ish scene. mostly rich kids who'd travel out of the country & come back w/ fashions that were already old elsewhere. a couple of bands got semi-famous by ripping off iggy and agnostic front and changing the lyrics. i didn't find that out until many years later-- i thought they were awesome, but no, ha ha. lol rich punks.

==

i had THE TREME BRASS BAND for a breakast soundtrack. i've posted a picture of this album before. a rowdy bunch of very old men blowing horns and covering traditional standards with cracked voices. tubas and trombones are a great great great way to start the day.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|