View Single Post
Old 03.13.2019, 01:15 PM   #2528
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sí señor

some scenes were shot right across the street from me in fact

and i know cast/crew members

Interesting. Are you in ABQ actually? Did not realize if so. I took the Breaking Bad tour that is in the RV there in ABQ. Did not spend a lot of time there really, just made a stop off pretty much just for that tour.

That abandoned railroad yard was actually quite awesome, and I had no idea how many things had actually been filmed there.

The Turquoise Highway was probably my favorite part of that whole trip, between Taos and ABQ. So much so, I drove it twice even though Taos was so far out of the way on my way home. (from Oklahoma, so we really don't have scenery like that too close). Was certainly an amazing road trip, and my only time to New Mexico. I really had no idea how beautiful it was in areas.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|