View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 09:42 PM   #10090
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
It's fucked up my entire day because of what happened and knowing that the girl was my soul-mate. I didn't even have a doubt and she knew it too. Like we were meant to be together for the end.

I'm seriously afraid to go to sleep tonight.

My other dream was about 1/1,000th as weird. It was me partying with everyone from my high school and college in my high-school and it would never get daylight outside. I ended up beating the shit out of this dude for talking about this girl I was talking to and there were several fights/drunken accidents. Plus, one of my friends was a sculptor and was talking about the end of the world. In a dream after I already had one about the end of the world.