View Single Post
Old 08.09.2007, 08:57 AM   #91
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
For Mix Swap # 9, I received a tape from screamingskull. Nothing too adventurous, but a great listen none the less! I was on family vacation last week and we (my family and I) enjoyed this tape all over the great state of Texas. I really enjoyed the way Brian Wilson, Beatles, Joni Mitchell and The Grateful Dead were mixed in. The only thing negative about the tape......the last songs on Side A & B cut off during the track when the tape runs out The artwork appears below.

Side A

Screaming Skull - Sonic Youth
Coast To Coast - Elliott Smith
Evil Will Prevail - Flaming Lips
Gee Angel - Sugar
Roseblood - Mazzy Star
Feel The Pain - Dinosaur Jr.
Levitate Me - Pixies
Estate Sale - Eels
Swallowtail - Brian Jonestown Massacre
I Went To The Mirror - Todd Rundgren
In Blue Hawaii - Brian Wilson
Jack Ass - Beck
Heroes - David Bowie

Side B

Gingerale Afternoon - Flaming Lips
Good Clean Fun - Cat Power
Seen How Things Are Hard - Elliott Smith
Tenderfoot - Lemonheads
Sweet Bird - Joni Mitchell
Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down - Interpol
Rest My Head Against The Wall - Heatmiser
Nietzsche - Dandy Warhols
Playing In The Band - Grateful Dead
You Never Give Me Your Money - Beatles
Sun King - Beatles
Too Alive - Breeders

yeah my tape player's kinda stupid, it doesn't continue recording on the other side of the tape after one side is finished, it just cuts out but the song continues playing on the cd player. I am glad you liked the mix of songs anyway, i always tend to lean to the pop side of alternative music, so no scary noise stuff on the tape.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|