View Single Post
Old 03.08.2016, 04:57 PM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Thankfully, no. Heroin, is the one thing I haven't tried. I can honestly tell you I was interested in experiencing it(I've tried a lot of things, you name it, I most like had it)....but I had one friend eventually turn to it after being addicted to painkillers. Once he asked me if I could find it, I no longer wanted to try it. I mean...seeing his mind be completely occupied with how great the high is was sad. When I like things, I REALLY like them....so once I saw him, it was sort of a terrifying sight. I mean....what if I had tried it before I saw him, would I have been like that? Another friend told me it was too good. So yeah.....after that, I just said I'll be fine without it.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|