View Single Post
Old 06.27.2015, 12:19 PM   #47970
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it doesn't work. at all, ha ha ha. but don't worry about it-- it's all bogus. listen to this prog rock album instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzSp5MABl4

"but it's not prog!"

a lot of it sounds to me like prog motifs recombined after minimalism

Oh, man, you just recommended one of my absolute favorite albums of all time, period, and you did it by just posting a freaking link!!!

That's WAY worse than posting an album cover without including any identifying information... Well, I guess it's not worse, because if you want to know what it is, you just click the link, while the unidentified cover art thing can be pretty frustrating if you want to know what the album is and don't know how to us Google images or any of the other countless identification services out there....

But still, it's kinda weird, 'cause you hate it when people just post the artwork (usually to some bizarre electronic import, or super-eusive underground punk record that inevitably has awesome artwork).

Blah, blah... Bottom line: when talking about American Don, it's should be a freaking commandment that you include that awesome, iconic cover image!!

Ya hear?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|