View Single Post
Old 06.25.2014, 11:37 PM   #12
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
There have been times I havenīt been very interested in music. When my first child borned, music was really not in the middle of my life. And there were years I bought only new albums of my favourite artists (it was that time I noticed almost over year after that SY has released Murray Street) not any second hand albums or any other new albums.

When I have listened four albums non-stop, I donīt want to listen any music long time. If it has been in the morning, I can listen an album in the evening.

I donīt also get excited about totally new music often these days. If it happens, there has to be something I havenīt heard before, at least totally new mix of old elements. Well, sometimes some song just got me (like Dumb Numbers "Last Night I had a dream" did last year).

I used to create own music, but I have lost interest to make it anymore. I made one new song last year, this year I havenīt made any. Maybe I donīt make any songs in my life anymore.

One thing I have thought that popular music has made a circle. I think before Elvis most of the popular music meaning seemed to be just entertainment. And all the music I hear from the mainsteam radios and television these days seem to be only entertainment music.

Yes, there are important things in my life also as music. Like my family.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|